We are taking that outdoor rink and turning it into the Olympics next facility. The Resurfice 500 is mounted on a tractor with snow bins allowing for easy off-loading snow following the resurfacing.
Controls within reach of the operator, with a fast on/off hook-up system that fits any three-point tractor hitch. The galvanized steel flood pipes and a towel bar for smooth ice resurfacing. The 500 has rear access snow bins that are easily operated to dump the snow. The 500 can be stored in the summer, freeing the tractor for other tasks you may have!
68” in height, 84” in width, and 43” in length, with a water tank capacity of 70/84 imp/US gal, a snow bin capacity of 49 ft³. The 500 has an ice shaver blade dimension of 80” x 5” x 0.5”, and a weight of 1200 lbs when empty.
OLYMPIA 500 FEATURES
- A one-person cleaning, scraping and resurfacing operation
- Controls within easy reach of the operator
- Fast on/off hook-up system
- Fits any 3-point tractor hitch
- Rear access snow bins for ease of dumping
- Galvanized steel flood pipes
- Towel bar for smooth ice resurfacing
- Designed for maintenance by your own staff
- Parts and service readily available
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- Can be stored in the summer freeing the tractor for other tasks
|Height||68 in||173 cm|
|Width||84 in||213 cm|
|Length||43 in||109 cm|
|Weight (empty)||1200 lbs||544 kg|
|Weight (full of water)||1900 lbs||861.8 kg|
|Water tank capacity||70/84 imp/US gal||318 l|
|Snow bin capacity||49 cu ft||0.990 cbm|
|Ice shaver blade||80 in x 5 in x 0.5 in||203 x 12.7 x 1.3 cm|