This game-changing automated front load garbage truck has proven to be one of the most dependable Residential Front Loaders in the business. New standards have been set, and the Half/Pack® Automated Front Loader is sure to exceed your expectations when it comes to a refuse collection vehicle.
Standard features include Illuminated Push Button Controls, Double-Walled Hopper, Hydraulic Tube Covers, Updated Integrated Display With On-Board Diagnostic Tool, Shur-Lock Tailgate Locks, Streetwise Hydraulics, Zinc-Plated Hydraulic Tubes, Body Backup Assist Lights, Hardened Rod Scrapers on Arm Cylinders, and more! Compatible with the Curotto-Can, it increases productivity from 25% to 30%, a game-changer in performance.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF AN AUTOMATED FRONT LOADER
- Fastest load time available — four to five seconds from wheel stop to wheel start.
- 20% greater fuel efficiency due to less packing and idling.
- Shorter wheelbases allow navigation through cul-de-sacs up to 25% faster
- Eliminate cart loss and associated costs.
- Eyes-forward operation enhances operator and public safety as well as reduces the risk of repetitive stress injuries.
- Reduce contamination rates to less than 5%.
- Having a uniformed front load fleet, requires fewer spare trucks and helps standardize your inventory.
- Low 108″ cart dump height for safer operation — well below typical wires, trees and other overhead obstructions.
- Load bulk material with easier access to container waste and eliminate the need for a chase truck.
- Convert any commercial front loader to a residential collection unit in minutes.
- Odyssey® Control Features
- Heil® Autonomous Lift Options
- 3rd Eye Digital Package
- Rodent Resistant Harness Loom
- Lightning Cylinder Package
- And More!
Body capacity of either 20, 23, 28, 32 yd³ with a standard Hopper capacity of 12 yd³. The Half/Pack® Half Gross Capacity ranges from 32 yd³ to 44 yd³ with the max weight of 20,000 lbs. The overall length of the Half/Pack® starts at 365” to 422” depending on the Body Capacity of your truck is.
It is equipped with Single Vane Pump types at a Maximum Operating Pressure of 2,500 psi. The Half/Pack® Automated’s working RPM sits at 1,350 RPM, and a flow at working RPM of 50 GPM. The refuse truck is equipped with a Body Valves type of an Air over hydraulic, Mukti-section stack valve, 55 GPM @ 2,500 psi relief valve to prevent overload damage.
The Half/Pack® has a Tailgate Valve Type of an Electric over Hydraulic manifold, Multi-Section stack valve combination, 13 GPM @ 2,500 psi relief valve to prevent overload damage.