For a sweep system with variable high dump capabilities and highway transport speeds, look no further than the Elgin® Eagle® four-wheel mechanical (broom) sweeper. Eagle sweepers are equipped with a no-jam conveyor or the optional elevator squeegee system, wide sweep path, and an industry-proven variable height lift system; 11” (279 mm) of hopper side-shift ensures easy dumping. Built on a conventional or cab-over commercial chassis, the Elgin Eagle features a dual-mode air suspension system, so an operator can go from a solid rear axle for dumping stability to a fully sprung chassis for operator comfort and control during high-speed transport. The Eagle is also available with Elgin’s innovative waterless dust control feature; allowing year-round sweeping, sweeping with water conservation, and eliminates the use of water on reactive compounds like Portland cement.
- • 74hp Cummins Tier 4 final auxiliary engine
- • 4.5 yd3 (3.4 m3) hopper standard
- • Variable dump height up to 11 feet, 2 inches (3404 mm)
- • 11″ (279 mm) hopper side shift for maximizing dump truck/container payload distribution
- • Chevron conveyor belt system with patented interchangeability to squeegee system